“These little grey cells. It is up to them”
“The press, the machine, the railway, the telegraph are premises
whose thousand-year conclusion no one has yet dared to draw”
I am an Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning manager with a strong focus on Deep Learning and pragmatic Data Science.
I was (and I am) involved in several projects based on the following technologies: Python, C/C++, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, and many other scientific frameworks.
My main interests include Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Convolutional Networks, and Sequence Modeling, Bio-inspired adaptive systems, Computational mathematics, and Number theory.
I’ve been working in the following business contexts: Public administrations, Utilities, NATO/military organizations, Healthcare Informatics, Online advertising, and B2C services.
I’m a professional member of IEEE, IEEE Computer Society, AAAI, ACM, IAENG, AICA, SFIA and Agile Manifesto.
Check also my latest machine learning and data science books:
- Machine Learning Algorithms (Errata corrige and additional notes)
- Mastering Machine Learning Algorithms (Errata corrige and additional notes)
- Machine Learning Algorithms Second Edition
- Hands-on Unsupervised Learning with Python
- Python: Advanced Guide to Artificial Intelligence
- Mastering Machine Learning Algorithms Second Edition